This document outlines the types of personal information Dracula.cc receive and collect when you use our services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
Personal information and other data we collect
- Dracula.cc collects personal information when you voluntarily provide such information. We may use personal information collected from you to provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you.
- Dracula.cc's servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of Dracula.cc.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.